Director of Emergency Services
Director of Emergency Services needed to join a dynamic team and facility located within the Tampa, FL area. Position offers a competitive salary and robust recruitment package to include relocation and a signing bonus. Send updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Director of Emergency Services Department assures service, growth, development, personnel management, and resource allocation and management controls in order to ensure consistent high-quality patient care in the Emergency Department.
· Accurately identifies real/potential problems affecting the service and implements solutions with follow through and communication.
· Actively participates in service, departmental and hospital wide committees as assigned, providing ongoing communication to those one represents.
· Advances the patient experience agenda in the Emergency Department.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in nursing required
· Master's degree MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field preferred
· 3+ years of experience in emergency services required3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred
· or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
Licenses, Certifications, & Training:
· Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation required
· Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
· Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) required
· Basic Life Support (BLS) required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors:
· Knowledge of human resource management, program development, fiscal management skills, and familiarity with regulatory and accrediting agency standards preferred
· Reference HCA LEADS