Licensed Clinical Social Worker
We are currently recruiting a full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Mental Health Therapist for a residential treatment center for teenage girls struggling with difficulties associated with depression, trauma, and anxiety located in Salt Lake City, Utah. This program hires highly accomplished therapists and teachers who have proven themselves in their respective fields and share a deep passion for mentoring others. This treatment center complements intensive, sophisticated psychotherapy with a robust program of art therapy, accredited academics, life-skills instruction, and therapeutic recreation. All elements of this program are oriented toward helping girls discover and develop a passion—one that will energize, guide, and motivate them for years to come. Salary range is $55k - $80k with a signing bonus and a robust benefit package including relocation.
Please forward and updated resume to: ISTEADMAN@VIRTUSPLACEMENT.COM
- Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
- Masters in Social Work from an accredited Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) program. Licensed to practice in the State of Utah
- Thorough knowledge of parenting issues, communication skills, family dynamics, brief and focused psychotherapeutic interventions such as cognitive behavioral, problems based counseling.
- Ability to work well with all staff, community, and volunteers
- Ability to plan and organize work with minimal supervision
- Must be comfortable with computers
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Certified in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- 1 + year of Experience as a Counselo