Full-time Registered Nurse needed to work within the Medical Care Unit for a facility located within the Richmond, VA area. Position offers a competitive salary and robust recruitment package to include relocation and signing bonus. Please forward updated resume to: email@example.com
Provide direct access to patients for major procedures and therapies, including resuscitation.
· Consistently maintain competencies in hemodynamic monitoring, dysrhythmia recognition, ventilator management, and other evolving techniques as they are developed.
· Assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and document all aspects of patient care.
· Communicate effectively and maintain therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians, and staff. Evaluate patients' signs and symptoms; then record and report results.
· Set priorities and modify patient care in response to changing conditions by utilizing problem solving skills and exhibiting good judgment.
· Collaborate with physicians regarding patient progress towards the outcome attainment.
· Assist physicians during treatment/examination of patient and processes orders.
· Make appropriate and timely notification to physician on patient condition changes.
· Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
· BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
· Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License (required)
· American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)