NICU Registered Nurse
The NICU Registered Nurse is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community.
The NICU RN possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed.
The RN is accountable for their practice and care coordination. The RN is expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence based practices.
- BSN is REQUIRED, ADN candidates will NOT be considered
- TX RN License or valid compact license
- 1-2 years of Level III NICU experience (great opportunity to grow into a Level 4)
- Minimum Level 3 NICU experience required
- Must have experience with 23 week gestational age and above