Nurse Practitioner - Pain Management
Full-Time Nurse Practitioner needed to join a Pain Management private practice located in San Antonio, TX. Competitive recruitment package. Please forward updated resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including assessments, physical examinations, evaluations, diagnoses and treatment.
- Assist the physician in evaluation and management of assigned patients on the medical inpatient service.
- Orders diagnostic tests, including but not limited to: MRIs, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests and with direct medical oversight.
- Patients on alternate care status will require only weekly summaries to include condition, treatment and discharge planning
- Develops patient management plans, reviews progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Prescribe medications and treatment regimens that are appropriate and relevant to medical condition.
- Work closely and communicate test results with patients when needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- Current Texas State License
- Current certification by a nationally recognized certifying body
- 1+ years of experience