VP of Quality
Full-time VP of Quality needed to join a dynamic team and facility located within the Fort Lauderdale. FL area. Position offers a competitive salary and robust recruitment package to include relocation and a signing bonus. Please send updated resume to:email@example.com
The Vice President of Quality serves as a key leader in the Clinical Excellence area. Responsibilities include developing, directing, and implementing performance plans for the clinical areas of the hospital as well as leading Infection Prevention and Risk Management to effect clinical and operations efficiencies. The VP will lead performance data acquisition, scorecard development to assure appropriate outcomes measurement for performance improvement plans for the organization incorporating the mission, vision, and core values of the organization, and regulatory requirements. Areas of responsibility will include the Performance Improvement team, Clinical Analytics, Patient Safety, Regulatory Compliance, Infection Prevention Team, Risk Management and the Medical Staff Office. This position has ongoing, close relationships with the hospital administration, the medical staff, clinical and support departments and their directors. The VP also has the responsibility for education of staff and physicians in a uniform set of performance improvement principles, tools, and techniques.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Master’s Degree Preferred.
· Graduate from an accredited RN or other healthcare related field.
· Management experience and clinical background required.
· Minimum of 5 years health care experience with a focus on Quality Management, performance improvement, and/or Risk Management in a supervisory and/or management capacity required